Hi, Steven and Jisheng
Thanks to both warm-hearted guys. I merged  d6df3576e6b4 patch into my kernel
4.0.
Then it is true, no cash appears again.

I have one more question that current ftrace can trace DMA latency, include
mapping and unmapping?
Means I want to know when one BIO request be completed. Just like blktrace.
But blktrace can not tell me the function calling sequence.

--Bean