Here is a small patch which tries to fulfill a point in the perf todo

* Make pressing 'V' multiple times to go on cycling thru various
  verbosity levels in 'perf top', so that info that is present in
  'perf top -v' can be obtained without having to restart the tool

After a small grep in the code, the max verbosity level seems 3; so,
we cycle at 4; I did not dare define a MAX_VERBOSE_LEVEL constant.

Alexis Berlemont (1):
  perf: dynamically change verbosity level in perf top

 tools/perf/ui/browsers/hists.c |  5 ++++-
 tools/perf/util/map.c          | 17 ++++++++++++-----