This is v2 of the implementation to check for writable and executable pages on
Major changes since v1:
- I realized my concerns about initialization and registration were unfounded
so registration to register page tables with debugfs is simplified.
- New patch to remove max_addr since it was pointed out it was unused.
- Rebased to include changes for the EFI page tables as well.
- Checking is now only done on the init_mm page tables. It was mentioned that
we should check the hyp page tables as well but that can be follow on work.
- Checking for UXN per suggestion from Mark Rutland.
Laura Abbott (4):
arm64: dump: Make ptdump debugfs a separate option
arm64: dump: Make the page table dumping seq_file optional
arm64: dump: Remove max_addr
arm64: dump: Add checking for writable and exectuable pages
arch/arm64/Kconfig.debug | 34 ++++++++++++++-
arch/arm64/include/asm/ptdump.h | 22 +++++++---
arch/arm64/mm/Makefile | 3 +-
arch/arm64/mm/dump.c | 89 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
arch/arm64/mm/mmu.c | 2 +
arch/arm64/mm/ptdump_debugfs.c | 31 +++++++++++++
drivers/firmware/efi/arm-runtime.c | 5 +--
7 files changed, 147 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 arch/arm64/mm/ptdump_debugfs.c