On Monday 10 October 2016 07:51 PM, Rob Herring wrote:
+       memory {

Is 0 the actual base, or that gets filled in by bootloader? If the
formet, add unit address.

Bootloader (uboot) can override or fixup memory node. But with version of bootloader I tested with, base address is hardcoded to 0 and only size may get changed. But since booloader can override or fixup memory node, I assume we don't add unit address in this case.

+               device_type = "memory";
+               reg =  <0x00000000 0x08000000>;

I now realized that size is incorrectly specified in memory node. It should be 256MB and not 128MB. I will fix this in v2.