On Saturday 27 August 2016 07:29 PM, Matthijs van Duin wrote:
Greetings, unfortunate souls trying to use the omap-i2c peripheral in
slave mode! :-)
That would be me :(  and greetings to you too :)
I recently posted some stuff about exactly that topic on TI's E2E
forum, you may want to read this warning:
and post contains suggestions on using slave mode and details on the
peripheral actually behaves:

Thanks for doing extensive testing on the OMAP I2C and preserving your notes. I really appreciate sharing the detailed notes and workarounds to avoid lockups.

I'll following up with the HW team on your observations.