This is a resend/resurrection of Tim's patches to add support
for the OTG regulator on some of qcom's PMICs[1]. I've made
some minor modifications to the driver to make it work, but
otherwise it works fine with my USB otg testing. Changes
are noted in a maintainer tag.

Tim, did you want to me to fix the name? I pulled these from patchwork
and it seems you sent it as "Bird, Tim" which may have not been
intentional.

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/7857021/

Bird, Tim (2):
  dt-binding: power: Add otg regulator binding
  power: qcom_smbb: Add otg regulator for control of vbus

 .../devicetree/bindings/power/supply/qcom_smbb.txt | 19 ++++++
 drivers/power/supply/qcom_smbb.c                   | 70 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 89 insertions(+)

--
2.10.0.297.gf6727b0