Ok. I will understand the different both CDC specification from USB.org and
RNDIS spec from Microsoft. They should have transformational rule in the linux
between CDC spe and RNDIS spe. Through debugging, I found there has been no
conversion about the filter. I feel a little problem. I will find the rule.
> > and USB_CDC_PACKET_TYPE_PROMISCUOUS is same, then the linux ping the
> > win7 is normal speed.
> I don't understand what's going on here. Care to describe which kernel you're
> using, which USB peripheral controller, what is the actual
> problem you're trying to solve?
VERSION = 3.18.20
USB peripheral controller: Synopsys HS OTG Linux Software Driver. It's not the
standard linux code. But I think the controller do not have problem.
The probem is that I am using one controller board with Linux running on it. I
want to interface my device to the Host computer (Windows OS) through USB.
I have driver ready at device side (linux) and the bridge has been established.
The device side ping the Host computer is very slow at the first time. It
a few minutes. The problem is the first ping takes too long time. Now I have a
way to quickly ping at the first , but I do not know the risk about the
change.I will
continue debug the problem. If it is valuable, I will submit the kernel
Thanks very much!
> --
> Balbi

Best Regards