Ok. I will understand the different both CDC specification from USB.org and
RNDIS spec from Microsoft. They should have transformational rule in the linux
code
between CDC spe and RNDIS spe. Through debugging, I found there has been no
conversion about the filter. I feel a little problem. I will find the rule.

> > and USB_CDC_PACKET_TYPE_PROMISCUOUS is same, then the linux ping the
> > win7 is normal speed.
>
> I don't understand what's going on here. Care to describe which kernel you're
> using, which USB peripheral controller, what is the actual
> problem you're trying to solve?
VERSION = 3.18.20
USB peripheral controller: Synopsys HS OTG Linux Software Driver. It's not the
standard linux code. But I think the controller do not have problem.
The probem is that I am using one controller board with Linux running on it. I
want to interface my device to the Host computer (Windows OS) through USB.
I have driver ready at device side (linux) and the bridge has been established.
The device side ping the Host computer is very slow at the first time. It
spends
a few minutes. The problem is the first ping takes too long time. Now I have a
way to quickly ping at the first , but I do not know the risk about the
change.I will
continue debug the problem. If it is valuable, I will submit the kernel
community.
Thanks very much!

> --
> Balbi