On 10/19/2016 08:08 AM, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
On 19 October 2016 at 08:43, Johannes Berg <johan...@sipsolutions.net> wrote:
On Wed, 2016-10-19 at 11:31 +0800, Herbert Xu wrote:

We could probably make mac80211 do that too, but can we guarantee in-
order processing? Anyway, it's pretty low priority, maybe never
happening, since hardly anyone really uses "software" crypto, the wifi
devices mostly have it built in anyway.

Indeed. The code is now correct in terms of API requirements, so let's
just wait for someone to complain about any performance regressions.

Do you actually expect performance regressions?  I'll be complaining if
so, but will test first :)

Thanks,
Ben

--