On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 10:16:15 +1030
Rusty Russell <ru...@rustcorp.com.au> wrote:

> Being a Linux kernel maintainer has been my proudest professional
> accomplishment, spanning the last 19 years.  But now we have a surfeit
> of excellent hackers, and I can hand this over without regret.

So somebody needs to say this, I can't be the only one thinking it...
Thanks, Rusty, for all you did over all those years.  The technical work
was great, but what you did to make the community a more welcoming,
interesting, and fun place was just as important.  We'll miss you around
here!

jon

P.S. I will admit that I'm still annoyed at how you took all the
profanity out of the early kernel docs.