Hey thanks guys,

    I was able to get it to compile when I set my AMD
K62-550 to run at 500 Mhz.  This disturbs me a but but
at least I can play with the 2.4test/pre series, and I
am on my way to a kernel hacker.

    Kernel hackers can get a bad rap sometimes, and I
know that you take a lot of heat as well, but you guys
have the quickest response time to any list that I
have ever seen.  I have sent several messages to other
list (Oracle, Miscrosloth, ect...) and waited days for
a reply.  You Guys ROCK!!!

--
Kind Regards
Timothy A. DeWees

--- "Timothy A. DeWees" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>