+Andy

Hi Masahiro,

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 03:05:46 +0900
Masahiro Yamada <yamada.masah...@socionext.com> wrote:

> As I said in the 1st round series, I am tackling on this driver
> to use it for my SoCs.
>
> The previous series was just cosmetic things, but this series
> includes *real* changes.
>
> After some more cleanups, I will start to add changes that
> are really necessary.
> One of the biggest problems I want to solve is a bunch of
> hard-coded parameters that prevent me from using this driver for
> my SoCs.
>
> I will introduce capability flags that are associated with DT
> compatible and make platform-dependent parameters overridable.
>
> I still have lots of reworks to get done (so probably 3rd round
> series will come), but I hope it is getting better and
> I am showing a big picture now.

Thanks for posting this 2nd round of patches, I know have a clearer
view of what you're trying to achieve.
Could you be a bit more specific about the remaining rework (your 3rd
round)?

Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to have reviews and testing from intel
users before applying the series. Can you Cc Andy (and possibly other
intel maintainers) for the next round.

Thanks,

Boris