Con> It's sad that sched_yield is still in our graphics card drivers ...

I just did a recursive grep(1) on my mirror of the freedesktop git
repos for sched_yield.  This only checked the master branches as I
did not bother to script up something to clone each, check out all
branches in turn, and grep(1) each possibility.

The output is just:

:; grep -r sched_yield FDO/xorg
FDO/xorg/xserver/hw/kdrive/via/viadraw.c:               sched_yield();
FDO/xorg/driver/xf86-video-glint/src/pm2_video.c:    if (sync) /* sched_yield?
*/

Is there something else I should grep(1) for?  If not, it looks as
if sched_yield(2) has been evicted from the drivers.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6