Hi Marco,

On 3/14/07, Marco Berizzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello everybody. Sorry for posting to this list, but I'm pretty lost.

Don't worry, this is the proper mailing list for bug reports.

On 3/14/07, Marco Berizzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't think this is related to buggy hardware because it is happening
on 3 different boxes with the same hardware config.

No, looks like someone is feeding a bad pointer to slab. The debug
check is relatively new and in previous kernels the problem would
might have gone unnoticed causing silent corruption of the slab.