Argh, fix your mailer. That is unreadable.

/me reflows...

Sorry about that. Now I reconfigure the mail editor by applying "Preformat" and
"Fixed Width" settings in thunderbird client. Wish it to be better.

See, that's so much better..

Oh, so you _ARE_ adding a kernel feature? I understood you only wanted
to change perf-report.

Honestly it's a perf-report feature. But it needs kernel to record the branch
type to perf_event_entry so there is a kernel patch for that in patch series.

WTH didn't you Cc the maintainers?

Very sorry not to cc to all maintainers in v1. I will be careful of sending v2
patch series.

Also, if you do this, you need to Cc the PowerPC people, since they too
implement PERF_SAMPLE_BRANCH_ bits.

I will cc linuxppc-...@lists.ozlabs.org when sending v2.

Thanks
Jin Yao