> 19 апр. 2017 г., в 19:32, Florian Fainelli <f.faine...@gmail.com> написал(а):
>
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/743773/
>
> Roger can you also test Alexander's patch?

If MAC use phy_start_aneg() instead of phy_start() my patch will not work as
expected. Roger, if patch don’t work for you please check what MAC bring up PHY
using
phy_start():

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/752308/

Is it correct to start PHY inside MAC probe using phy_start_aneg()? Or
phy_start() must be used?

And probably this tags should be added for my patch:
Fixes: 3c293f4e08b5 ("net: phy: Trigger state machine on state change and not
polling.")
Cc: stable <sta...@vger.kernel.org> # v4.9+

Because I bisected to commit 529ed1275263 ("net: phy: phy drivers
should not set SUPPORTED_[Asym_]Pause») that looks pretty good.

Also, there is another issue I found. link_timeout doesn’t work for interrupt
driven PHY.
It is possible to implement timer to handle this case.
Florian, what do you think? Should this be fixed?

Alexander.