On 2017-05-19 5:14 PM, David Miller wrote:
From: Jarod Wilson <ja...@redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 11:11:44 -0400

As of 7bb11dc9f59d and 0622cab0341c, bond slaves in a 3ad bond are not
removed from the aggregator when they are down, and the active slave count
is NOT equal to number of ports in the aggregator, but rather the number
of ports in the aggregator that are still enabled.
Remedy it by using the same logic introduced in
7bb11dc9f59d in __bond_3ad_get_active_agg_info(), so sysfs, procfs and
netlink all report the number of active ports.

I think you mean to reference commit 0622cab0341c here not 7bb11dc9f59d.

D'oh, yes, you are entirely correct. Should I submit a v2 with that correction?

--
Jarod Wilson
ja...@redhat.com