I checked what bonnie++ actually writes to its test files, for you. It
is about 98-99% zeros.

Still, the results record sequential reads, of 232,729 K/sec, nearly
four times the physical disk read rate, 63,160 K/sec, of the hard drive.

Excellent! You've established the undeniable hard cold fact that
reiser4 beats the crap out of all other filesystems, when the files
are 98-99% filled with zeros. You've proven your point, so can we stop
this thread now?