On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 02:37:23AM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:

 > Subject    : ThinkPad X60: resume no longer works  (PCI related?)
 >              workaround: booting with "hpet=disable"
 > Submitter  : Dave Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 >              Jeremy Fitzhardinge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > Caused-By  : PCI merge
 >              commit 78149df6d565c36675463352d0bfe0000b02b7a7
 > Handled-By : Eric W. Biederman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 >              Rafael J. Wysocki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > Status     : unknown

note that this workaround doesn't seem to work in all cases.
Mine may a slightly different model (I have the tablet version)
but disabling hpet shows the same regression.
I've been fighting Eric's USB debug cable code in the hope
of getting _something_ useful out of it other than a black screen,
but I've been getting nowhere with it.

        Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk