Hello all,

i'am new in the community. For me the intention of the document is clear but is
very spongy written.
It leaves a lot of interpretations and unclear to me.
Who is the community and who is we ? The names in the document ? In my opinion,
the list is incomplete or is that the community ?
And what are with all the other people's where contribute to the community.
Many of the people's in the document work in a company which also has the
interest in further development.

Nevertheless, I will also try to make my contribution as a private person and
in  my free time after work.
Even if the entry is not made easy if one is not working with the well-known
company.

-Damian-