Hi Hendrik,

        I noticed, after fast forwarding my perf/urgent branch to
torvalds/master, that this appears in my perf build:

Warning: Kernel ABI header at 'tools/arch/s390/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h'
differs from latest version at 'arch/s390/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h'

        Looking at the log for that file I noticed this cset:

4381f9f12e79 ("s390/syscalls: use generated syscall_table.h and unistd.h header
files")

        Can you please take a look how this affects the syscall table
generation process in tools/perf and how can we proceed to silence that
warning, i.e. to update the copy we have in tools/?

Thanks,

- Arnaldo