On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 12:02 PM, David Laight <david.lai...@aculab.com> wrote:
> [...]

You might think this absolutely crazy, but I would be willing to test
such systems if I can get my hands on the needed hardware that I lack.
I am already doing sanity testing on Intel
i486/i586/i586-MMX/i686-PentiumPro systems, I just don't have the
clone cpus (Cyrix, etc).

While few people are using the 32bit kernel, I don't think we want to
kill it completely just yet.

- Matthew