Hi Dmitry,

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 04:48:19PM +0000, Dmitry Safonov wrote:
> Dmitry Safonov (6):
>   iommu/intel: Add __init for dmar_register_bus_notifier()
>   iommu/intel: Clean/document fault status flags
>   iommu/intel: Introduce clear_primary_faults() helper
>   iommu/intel: Handle DMAR faults on workqueue
>   iommu/intel: Rename dmar_fault() => dmar_serve_faults()
>   iommu/intel: Ratelimit each dmar fault printing

I applied patches 1 and 2 because they are nice cleanups, thanks. For
the rest, I am not convinced that work-queues are a good solution for
the soft lockups you are seeing. Please consider the approach I outlined
in my reply to patch 4.

Also, please prefix your next patches with 'iommu/vt-d' instead of
'iommu/intel'.

Thanks,

        Joerg