While trying to change the code of find_vm_area, I got an automated
notification that my code was breaking the testing of i386, based on the
0-day testing automation from 01.org

I started investigating the issue and noticed that it seems to be
reproducible also on top of plain 4.16-rc2, without any of my patches.

I'm still not 100% sure that I'm doing something sane, but I thought it
might be good to share the finding.

The patch contains both a minimal change, to trigger the crash, and a
snippet of the log of the crash i get.

Igor Stoppa (1):
  crash vmalloc_to_page()

 mm/vmalloc.c | 5 ++++-
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.14.1

Reply via email to