On 02/22/2018 06:44 PM, Michal Hocko wrote:

>>> Could you also compare how much memory do we reclaim with/without the
>>> patch?
>>>

>> I did and I wrote the results. Please look again.
>
> I must have forgotten. Care to point me to the message-id?

The results are quoted right above, literally above. Raise your eyes up.
message-id 0927bcab-7e2c-c6f9-d16a-315ac436b...@virtuozzo.com

I write it here again:

with the patch:
 best: 9.7G reclaimed
 worst: 16G reclaimed

without:
 best: 35G reclaimed
 worst: 136G reclaimed

Or you asking about something else? If so, I don't understand what you want.

> 20180119132544.19569-2-aryabi...@virtuozzo.com doesn't contain this
> information and a quick glance over the follow up thread doesn't have
> anything as well. Ideally, this should be in the patch changelog, btw.

Well, I did these measurements only today and I don't have time machine.