On 02/22/2018 04:04 PM, Marcel Ziswiler wrote:
Turns out latest upstream U-Boot does not configure/enable pllu which
leaves it at some default rate of 500 kHz:

I assume this is only because U-Boot just happened not to access any USB devices. In other words, if you break into the U-Boot boot flow and explicitly initialize/access USB, then USB works both in U-Boot and in the kernel even without this patch? If that's not the case, it seems there's a bug in U-Boot.

Either way, I have no issue with this patch. I just want to make sure there weren't other bugs in U-Boot that needed fixing.