Hi Baolin,

Thank you for the patch! Yet something to improve:

[auto build test ERROR on power-supply/for-next]
[also build test ERROR on v4.16-rc2 next-20180223]
[if your patch is applied to the wrong git tree, please drop us a note to help
improve the system]

url:
https://github.com/0day-ci/linux/commits/Baolin-Wang/power-reset-Add-Spreadtrum-SC27xx-PMIC-power-off-support/20180224-195742
base:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sre/linux-power-supply.git
for-next
config: tile-allmodconfig (attached as .config)
compiler: tilegx-linux-gcc (GCC) 7.2.0
reproduce:
        wget
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/intel/lkp-tests/master/sbin/make.cross -O
~/bin/make.cross
        chmod +x ~/bin/make.cross
        # save the attached .config to linux build tree
        make.cross ARCH=tile

All errors (new ones prefixed by >>):

   drivers/power/reset/sc27xx-poweroff.c: In function
'sc27xx_poweroff_shutdown':
>> drivers/power/reset/sc27xx-poweroff.c:32:2: error: implicit declaration of
>> function 'freeze_secondary_cpus'; did you mean 'online_secondary'?
>> [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
     freeze_secondary_cpus(cpu);
     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     online_secondary
   cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

vim +32 drivers/power/reset/sc27xx-poweroff.c

    18
    19  /*
    20   * On Spreadtrum platform, we need power off system through external
SC27xx
    21   * series PMICs, and it is one similar SPI bus mapped by regmap to
access PMIC,
    22   * which is not fast io access.
    23   *
    24   * So before stopping other cores, we need release other cores'
resource by
    25   * taking cpus down to avoid racing regmap or spi mutex lock when
poweroff
    26   * system through PMIC.
    27   */
    28  void sc27xx_poweroff_shutdown(void)
    29  {
    30          int cpu = smp_processor_id();
    31
  > 32          freeze_secondary_cpus(cpu);
    33  }
    34

---
0-DAY kernel test infrastructure                Open Source Technology Center
https://lists.01.org/pipermail/kbuild-all                   Intel Corporation