On 27/02/2018 09:50, Jiri Olsa wrote:
On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 12:05:21AM +0800, John Garry wrote:
This patchset adds support for some perf events features,
targeted at ARM64, implemented in a generic fashion.
The two main features are as follows:
- support for arch/vendor/platform pmu events directory structure
- to support this, topic subdirectory support needs to be dropped
- support for parsing standard architecture pmu events
On the back of these, the Cavium ThunderX2, ARM Cortex-A53,
and HiSilicon hip08 JSONs are relocated/added/updated.
In addition, there is a patch to drop mutli-mapfile.csv support and
also a bugfix in jevents.c for an error code value.
Differences to v1:
- Address coding issues from Jiri Olsa in adding arch std event
- add patch to drop topic subdirectory support
- add patch for bug fix in json_events()
- add review tags from Jiri Olsa
can't tell if those json file changes are ok, but for all the code changes:
Hi William, Ganapatrao,
Can you check the modifications to the ARM64 JSONs you originally
submitted in the patchset please?
If they are not checked, I'll have to see if the maintainers will accept
without your review. If not, I'll have to drop them.
Acked-by: Jiri Olsa <jo...@kernel.org>