Actually the name of this patch series is not really true as the edp
display is working, but to not confuse I decided to maintain it. Now this
patchset is more a group of cleanups, the patchset has been originally
posted by Jeffy Chen and the 2 first commits from a previous version (v6)
are already merged in mainline. In v8, four patches more landed. And
this version are the remaining patches.
Changes in v9:
- The following patches from v8 has been applied:
- [PATCH v8 1/8] drm/bridge: analogix: Do not use device's drvdata
- [PATCH v8 2/8] drm/bridge: analogix_dp: Fix connector and encoder
- [PATCH v8 3/8] drm/rockchip: analogix_dp: Add a sanity check for
- The following patches from v8 has been superseeded.
- [PATCH v8 7/8] drm/bridge/synopsys: dw-hdmi: Do not use device's
- Superseeded by
- Moved clk_disable_unprepare reordering in unbin to separate patch.
- Added new patch to reorder clk_disable_unprepare call in inno_hdmi
- dw_hdmi: Rewrite the commit message to reflect the change.
Jeffy Chen (5):
drm/rockchip: dw-mipi-dsi: Fix connector and encoder cleanup.
drm/rockchip: inno_hdmi: Fix error handling path.
drm/rockchip: inno_hdmi: reorder clk_disable_unprepare call in unbind
drm/rockchip: dw_hdmi: Move HDMI vpll clock enable to bind()
drm/bridge/synopsys: dw-hdmi: Add missing bridge detach
drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/synopsys/dw-hdmi.c | 8 ++++++++
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/dw-mipi-dsi.c | 8 ++++++--
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/dw_hdmi-rockchip.c | 17 +++++++++--------
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/inno_hdmi.c | 22 +++++++++++++++++-----
4 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)