On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 10:16:14AM -0700, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> On Mon,  5 Mar 2018 14:58:21 +1100
> "Tobin C. Harding" <m...@tobin.cc> wrote:
>
> > When Co-Developed-by tag was added, docs were only added to
> > Documention/process/5.Posting.rst and were not added to
> > Documention/process/submitting-patches.rst
> >
> > Add documentation to Documention/process/submitting-patches.rst
>
> Someday we should really pull those documents together into a coherent
> whole so we don't have these weird synchronization issues.  But it's much
> easier to just apply this, so that's what I've done for now, with Willy's
> comma tweak.

In case you still have my patch to Documentation/process/5.Posting.rst
pending, we'll have a mismatch between Co-developed-by there (which has been
used a number of times in the past), and Co-Developed-by in
submitting-patches.rst and checkpatch and Co-developed-by (which was used
exactly once in Linus' tree). That should be coherent at least...

Thanks,
        Dominik