Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git for-linus

to receive updates for the input subsystem:

- we are reverting patch that was switched touchpad on Lenovo T460P over
  to native RMI because on these boxes BIOS messes up with SMBus
  controller state. We might re-enable it later once SMBus issue is
  resolved

- disabling interrupts in matrix_keypad driver was racy

- mms114 now has SPDX header and matching MODULE_LICENSE

Changelog:
---------

Andi Shyti (2):
      Input: mms114 - fix license module information
      Input: mms114 - add SPDX identifier

Dmitry Torokhov (1):
      Revert "Input: synaptics - Lenovo Thinkpad T460p devices should use RMI"

Zhang Bo (1):
      Input: matrix_keypad - fix race when disabling interrupts

Diffstat:
--------

 drivers/input/keyboard/matrix_keypad.c |  4 +++-
 drivers/input/mouse/synaptics.c        |  1 -
 drivers/input/touchscreen/mms114.c     | 15 ++++++---------

Thanks.

--
Dmitry