* Peter Zijlstra <pet...@infradead.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 08:24:13AM +0100, Ingo Molnar wrote:
>
> >  - Code quality of the submitted patches is atrocious, please run them
> > through
> >    scripts/checkpatch.pl (and make sure they pass) to at least enable the
> > reading
> >    of them.
>
> I'd suggest also reading: Documentation/CodingStyle

Yeah, a careful reading of Documentation/process/submitting-patches.rst will
include:

  4) Style-check your changes

  Check your patch for basic style violations, details of which can be
  found in
  :ref:`Documentation/process/coding-style.rst <codingstyle>`.
  Failure to do so simply wastes
  the reviewers time and will get your patch rejected, probably
  without even being read.

Thanks,

        Ingo