> * linxiu...@gmail.com <linxiu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>       /*
>>        * Because cgroup events are always per-cpu events,
>>        * this will always be called from the right CPU.
>>        */
>
>> +     /*
>> +      * if only the cgroup is running on this cpu
>> +      * and cpuctx->cgrp == NULL (otherwise it would've
>> +      * been set with running cgroup), we put this cgroup
>> +      * into cpu context. Or it would case mismatch in
>> +      * following cgroup events at event_filter_match()
>> +      */
>
> Beyond making sure that what you comment on makes sense, please also follow
> existing comment style, which I quoted above.
>
> There's 3 separate mistakes in that paragraph alone.
>
> Thanks,
>
>         Ingo

Thank Ingo for pointing it out. though I'd try to follow it as
possible as I could. I wish I have somewhere to check style with
specific documents : )

+        * We will set cpuctx->cgrp only if:
+        *   1) cpuctx->cgrp is NULL. Because cpuctx->cgrp was set
+        *      correctly by sched_in(). We don't need to set it again.
+        *   2) cgroup related to this event is running on this CPU.
+        *      Otherwise it will fail in event_filter_match()

Peter, did I explain that logic clearly and prove it right?

Regards