On 03/11/2018 06:58 PM, James Morris wrote:
On Fri, 9 Mar 2018, Stefan Berger wrote:

Yuqiong is publishing a paper in this area. I believe the conference is only
later this year.

Our goals are to enable IMA measurements, appraisal, and auditing inside a
container using namespaces.
This is excellent to have -- can you include this requirements analysis as
a file Documentation/security on the next posting?

Also, if you need a public space for managing these kinds of documents,
consider utilizing
http://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_Kernel_Integrity

Thanks for the pointer. I tried creating an account, but the interface wouldn't let me. Who is managing it?

   Stefan

- James