Hi Dmitry,

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 1:51 AM, Dmitry Torokhov
<dmitry.torok...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Benjamin,
>
> On Thu, Apr 05, 2018 at 03:25:29PM +0200, Benjamin Tissoires wrote:
>> Hi Dmitry,
>>
>> well, this year, Lenovo gave us a surprise and decided to not use
>> the same touchpad/trackstick in all its model. And by default, the
>> support under Linux is less than ideal.
>>
>> Please find a series that should fix those issues. Compared to the 60
>> series, there do not seem to e BIOS table issues this time, and
>> suspend/resume
>> works fine thanks to your latest trackstick fixes.
>>
>> The T480s is a different beast, as it uses an Elan touchpad.
>> I have been carrying the patches 3-6 for a while and tested previous
>> versions on various Elan PS/2 hardware without an issue as far as I
>> could tell. I was lacking tests from users with SMBus as all the laptops
>> I tried where puer PS/2.
>>
>> Anyway, it would be cool if you could have a look at the series.
>
> I am mostly happy with the series, but I would love to hear KT's take on
> it.

thanks for the quick review.
I worked closely with KT for this series. He helped me a lot for the
tiny firmware changes that were required. However, quoting his email
from Tuesday:
"There will be a spring vacation in Taiwan from tomorrow." I guess we
won't hear from him until the end of next week as we always have a
backlog of urgent things to do after holidays...

Cheers,
Benjamin