On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 5:31 PM, Stephan Müller <smuel...@chronox.de> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 8. April 2018, 13:18:06 CEST schrieb Dmitry Vyukov:
>
> Hi Dmitry,
>

>> Running syz-repro utility on this log, I think I've found the guilty guy:
>> https://gist.githubusercontent.com/dvyukov/1dd75d55efd238e7207af1cc38478b3a/
>> raw/403859b56b161a6fbb158e8953fac5bb6e73b1a1/gistfile1.txt
>>

> I am unable to reproduce it with the code. I am using the current
> cryptodev-2.6 tree with kazan enabled. Could you please give me your kernel
> config or a pointer of the used tree?

Hi,

Here is config and kernel commit:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/syzkaller-bugs/PINYyzoaG1s/ntZPOZdcCAAJ
You can also find compiler and image here if necessary:
https://github.com/google/syzkaller/blob/master/docs/syzbot.md

And note that the program needs to be compiled with -m32. The bugs is
probably not-compat specific, but the program injects fault into a
particular malloc invocation and maybe malloc numbering is affected by
compat path.