v2:
        As suggested by Herbert Xu, the blocksize and alignmask checks
        have been moved to crypto_check_alg.
        So, now, all the other separate checks are not necessary.
        Also, the defines have been moved to include/crypto/algapi.h.

v1:
        As suggested by Laura Abbott[1], I'm resending my patch with
        MAX_BLOCKSIZE and MAX_ALIGNMASK defined in an header, so they
        can be used in other places.
        I took this opportunity to deal with some other VLAs not
        handled in the old patch.

[1] http://lkml.kernel.org/r/4e536889-439a-49e6-dd95-2d4286913...@redhat.com

Salvatore Mesoraca (2):
  crypto: api - laying defines and checks for statically allocated
    buffers
  crypto: remove several VLAs

 crypto/algapi.c         | 10 ++++++++++
 crypto/cfb.c            |  7 +++----