This series adds the SMBAlert support for i2c-xlp9xx driver and the following
fixes.

Patch 2: Make sure we update the transfer length to a future length.

Patch 3: Restrict the transfer size to I2C_SMBUS_BLOCK_SIZE for transfers
with I2C_M_RECV_LEN is set.

Patch 4: While at that update the MAINATINERS file to reflect the current
maintainers of the driver.

George Cherian (4):
  i2c: xlp9xx: Add support for SMBAlert
  i2c: xlp9xx: Fix issue seen when updating receive length
  i2c: xlp9xx: Make sure the transfer size is not more than
    I2C_SMBUS_BLOCK_SIZE
  i2c: xlp9xx: Add MAINTAINERS entry

 MAINTAINERS                     |  8 ++++
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-xlp9xx.c | 89 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------

1.8.3.1