From: Florian Fainelli <f.faine...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 11:52:55 -0700

> This patch series includes more drivers to be build tested with COMPILE_TEST
> enabled. This helps cover some of the issues I just ran into with missing
> a driver *sigh*.
>
> Changes in v2:
>
> - allow FEC to build outside of CONFIG_ARM/ARM64 by defining a layout of
>   registers, this is not meant to run, so this is not a real issue if we
>   are not matching the correct register layout

Ok, this is a lot better.

But man, some of these drivers...

drivers/net/ethernet/ti/davinci_cpdma.c: In function ‘cpdma_desc_pool_destroy’:
drivers/net/ethernet/ti/davinci_cpdma.c:194:7: warning: format ‘%d’ expects
argument of type ‘int’, but argument 2 has type ‘size_t {aka long unsigned
int}’ [-Wformat=]
       "cpdma_desc_pool size %d != avail %d",
       ^
       gen_pool_size(pool->gen_pool),

and on and on and on...

But I'm really happy to see FEC and others at least being build tested
in more scenerios.

So applied, thanks.