Hello Rob, Viresh,

Thank you for the comments. If I understand correctly, the device tree nodes should look something like the below.

Though I am not sure if any vendor name could be associated in the cpu nodes.

Please suggest if my understanding is wrong.

cpu@0 {
        qcom,freq-domain = <&freq_domain_table0>;
        …
};

same follows for cpu 1/2/3

cpu@400 {
        qcom,freq-domain = <&freq_domain_table1>;
        …
};
same follows for cpu 5/6/7

freq_domain_table0 : freq_table {
        reg-names = "perf_base", "lut_base", "en_base";
};

freq_domain_table1 : freq_table {