On 05/25/2018 02:52 PM, a...@linux-foundation.org wrote:
> The mm-of-the-moment snapshot 2018-05-25-14-52 has been uploaded to
>
>    http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
>
> mmotm-readme.txt says
>
> README for mm-of-the-moment:
>
> http://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/
>
> This is a snapshot of my -mm patch queue.  Uploaded at random hopefully
> more than once a week.

on x86_64:
# CONFIG_OF is not set

  CC      drivers/net/ethernet/ti/davinci_cpdma.o
../drivers/net/ethernet/ti/davinci_mdio.c: In function 'davinci_mdio_probe':
../drivers/net/ethernet/ti/davinci_mdio.c:380:3: error: implicit declaration of
function 'davinci_mdio_probe_dt' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   ret = davinci_mdio_probe_dt(&data->pdata, pdev);

--
~Randy