On Saturday 16 June 2007 11:36:00 Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> The -hrt tree at http://www.tglx.de/projects/hrtimers/2.6.22-rc4/ contains
> also an hpet force patch series from Venki Pallipadi, but I leave this up
> to Venki to send it mainline wards.

What's the status on the nForce "hpet force fix" (Subject: "Enable hidden HPET
on NVidia motherboards") that also exists? I think if one board can have its
HPET forced, so can another.

Last I heard we were waiting on NVIDIA to confirm whether Mikko's logic was
supported by specifications? Any update on this?

--
Cheers,
Alistair.

Final year Computer Science undergraduate.