Hi Xiubo, Tested-by: Hamish Martin <[email protected]>
I see these were already merged into Linus' tree but I wanted to let you know that I tested v4.18-rc4 (which contains these three patches) and the issue which led to my original series is still fixed and this patch series of yours has caused no regression in our scenario. This was tested on PPC 64 bit system (NXP T2081). Thanks for resolving that. Regards, Hamish M. On 07/07/2018 02:05 PM, [email protected] wrote: > From: Xiubo Li <[email protected]> > > V2: > - resend it with some small fix > > V3: > - switch to use request_threaded_irq > > V4: > - remove useless checking code, Thanks Mike. > - Thanks very much for the review from Hamish and Mike. > > > Xiubo Li (3): > uio: use request_threaded_irq instead > uio: change to use the mutex lock instead of the spin lock > uio: fix crash after the device is unregistered > > drivers/uio/uio.c | 139 > +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------ > include/linux/uio_driver.h | 2 +- > 2 files changed, 104 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-) >

