On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 13:54:12 -0400
Francis Deslauriers <francis.deslauri...@efficios.com> wrote:

> From: Masami Hiramatsu <mhira...@kernel.org>
>
> Prohibit kprobe-events probing on notrace function.
> Since probing on the notrace function can cause recursive
> event call. In most case those are just skipped, but
> in some case it falls into infinite recursive call.

BTW, I'm considering to add an option to allow putting
kprobes on notrace function - just for debugging
ftrace by kprobes. That is "developer only" option
so generally it should be disabled, but for debugging
the ftrace, we still need it. Or should I introduce
another kprobes module for debugging it?

Thank you,

--
Masami Hiramatsu <mhira...@kernel.org>