On Monday, 23 July 2018 21:37:50 MSK Peter Geis wrote:
> On 07/23/2018 02:13 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 01:58:26PM -0400, Peter Geis wrote:
> >> SW2 and SW4 use a shared table to provide voltage to the cpu core and
> >> devices on Tegra hardware.
> >> Added this table to the cpcap regulator driver as the first step to
> >> supporting this device on Tegra.
> >
> > This also doesn't apply against current code (though it does now parse
> > OK), please check and resend - make sure you don't have other out of
> > tree changes and are using an up to date kernel (ideally my regulator
> > for-next branch) as a base.
>
> Good Afternoon,
>
> I thought it was my error in the patches being stripped, unfortunately
> it seems to be a known Gmail behavior.
> Any ideas on how to get around it?

Use the "git send-email" instead of email client.

You need to create and send out patches using git, that will be something like
this:

1) "git format-patch -v1 -2 ..." to make patches
2) "git send-email --smtp-server=smtp.gmail.com --smtp-
user=pgwipe...@gmail.com --smtp-encryption=tls --smtp-server-port=587 --
suppress-cc=all --confirm=always --to 'Mark Brown <broo...@kernel.org>' --cc
'linux-te...@vger.kernel.org' --cc 'linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org' ...
00*.patch" to send out the patches