Special thanks for the feedback from:
- Finn Thain (I fixed the build problem)
- Geert Uytterhoeven (The cross compilers were very useful)
- Rolf Eike Beer (Was unintentional, thanks for noticing)

This Patchset changes some driver's Makefile to allow them building
using the command 'make drivers/DRIVERNAME', if compatible.

The changed drivers would return error if the above command was run
on them, after an x86 allyesconfig.

The main reason of this patchset is to allow building lists of
drivers looking for warnings and errors to be fixed.

I see this change as a new feature, not a bugfix. I understand
the default bahavior may be building with a simple 'make', but I
believe adding this new possibility will not be harmful.

My main objective is to allow developers with low processing power
to do changes in the kernel and look bugs using free services like
GiltabCI, before submitting to community.

If there is any interest helping/using this, I have a prototype in:
https://gitlab.com/LeoBras/linux-next

Leonardo Brás (7):
  drivers: dio: Avoids building driver if CONFIG_DIO is disabled
  drivers: nubus: Avoids building driver if CONFIG_NUBUS is disabled
  drivers: parisc: Avoids building driver if CONFIG_PARISC is disabled
  drivers: zorro: Avoids building proc.o if CONFIG_ZORRO is disabled
  drivers: s390: Avoids building drivers if ARCH is not s390.
  drivers: oprofile: Avoids building driver from direct make command
  drivers: hwtracing: Adds Makefile to enable building from directory.

 drivers/Makefile           | 4 +---
 drivers/dio/Makefile       | 2 +-
 drivers/hwtracing/Makefile | 3 +++
 drivers/nubus/Makefile     | 5 +++--
 drivers/oprofile/Makefile  | 2 ++
 drivers/parisc/Makefile    | 2 +-
 drivers/s390/Makefile      | 8 ++++----
 drivers/zorro/Makefile     | 7 ++++---
 create mode 100644 drivers/hwtracing/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/oprofile/Makefile

--
2.19.0