I have been chasing memory offlining not making progress recently. On
the way I have noticed few weird decisions in the code. The migration
itself is restricted without a reasonable justification and the retry
loop around the migration is quite messy. This is addressed by patch 1
and patch 2.

Patch 3 is targeting on the faultaround code which has been a hot
candidate for the initial issue reported upstream [1] and that I am
debugging internally. It turned out to be not the main contributor
in the end but I believe we should address it regardless. See the patch
description for more details.

[1] http://lkml.kernel.org/r/20181114070909.GB2653@MiWiFi-R3L-srv