Hi all,

Here's a series of patches to add initial serdev support to n_gsm
TS 27.010 line discipline.

This allows handling vendor specific protocols on top of TS 27.010 and
allows creating simple serdev drivers where it makes sense. So far I've
tested it with droid 4 for it's modem to provide char devices for AT
ports, modem PM support, and serdev drivers for GNSS and Alsa ASoC.

I'll be posting the related MFD, GNSS and Alsa ASoC drivers separately.
For reference, the MFD driver is at [0], the GNSS driver at [1], and
the Alsa ASoC driver at [2] below.

Regards,

Tony

[0]
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap.git/tree/drivers/mfd/motorola-mdm.c?h=droid4-pending-mdm-v4.20
[1]
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap.git/tree/drivers/gnss/motmdm.c?h=droid4-pending-mdm-v4.20
[2]
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap.git/tree/sound/soc/codecs/motmdm.c?h=droid4-pending-mdm-v4.20

Tony Lindgren (3):
  tty: n_gsm: Add copy_config() and gsm_config() to prepare for serdev
  n_gsm: Constify u8 and unsigned char usage
  tty: n_gsm: Add support for serdev drivers

 include/linux/serdev-gsm.h | 227 +++++++++++++++
 create mode 100644 include/linux/serdev-gsm.h

--
2.20.1