Hi All,

On 31/01/2019 0.35, Pavel Machek wrote:
On Wed 2019-01-30 12:30:05, Dan Murphy wrote:
Add a documentation of LED Multicolor LED class specific
sysfs attributes.

No, sorry. This does not most of the requirements.

                                                                Pavel

Requirements for RGB LED interface:

I have tried to capture relevant parts of ideas and requirements and usage in a wiki page in github:

https://github.com/vesajaaskelainen/linux-multicolor-leds/wiki

I believe the discussion is good to perform in mailing list -- I am happy to update or give you access to update the wiki so we could have easy to use summary/details source during discussions.

Ideas on the interface seem to be a bit drifting so I apologize if some of Your ideas were not captured.

There has been at least two direct proposals for userspace interface and I tried to provide usage example also for Dan's proposal. Feel free to correct me if I made a mistake.

I believe it is a good to create summary page as there seems to many aspects to be though out. What do you feel on this approach?

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen