Dear  Friend,

  I know that this letter will come to you as surprise, I got your contact
address while I search for foreign partner to assist me in  this business
transaction that is present in our favor now, My name is Mr. KARIM  ZAKARI, I
am the Bill and Exchange (assistant)  Manager (BOA) BANK OF AFRICA. I'm
proposing to lift in your name (US$16.5 Million Dollars) that belong to our
later customer, MR.  GORPUN VLADIMIR From Saratov Oblast Russia who died in
Siber airline that crashed into sea  at Isreal on 4th October 2001.

I want to present you to my bank here as the beneficiary to this fund and I Am
waiting for your response for more details, As you are  willing to execute this
business appointunity with me.

Thanks,
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Karim Zakari.