My Dear, How are you today?  My name is  Mrs. Sonia Kennedy from U.K,
I am 53 years old. I am suffering from Esophageal Liver Cancer for
past 4 years now. Just yesterday my doctor privately told me that I
might not survive this cancer illness in the next 2 weeks because of
my present condition. My dear I am divinely touched in my heart to
offer my inheritance fund to you the sum of (€4,500,000.00 euro)  for
Charity work to help the less privileges and orphans.  My dear please
get back to me in my private email below so that I will give you all
the information about this Fund. (mrssonia...@gmail.com).

Regard
Mr.Sonia Kennedy